Log in with Facebook
Log in with Google+
Say Yes To Giving Back!
NPO REBSEA MEMBERS
NPO Member Guidelines
NPO LEADERSHIP COMMITTEES
HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
LYMPHOMA & LEUKEMIA
NONPROFITS SUPPORTED BY REBSEA MEMBERS
ABS Community Research
Paul & Ginger Conti
The Big Why-Jason Sanko
Ice Cream & Sex-L.A.U.G.H.House Inc.
Passion for Protecting Animals
Red Oak Realty-San Francisco Bay
Easter Seals New Jersey
Tom Kepp Spay & Neuter Fund
Reach-Out for Charities
National Seizure Disorders Foundation
REBSEA in Columbus, Ohio
Letter to Congress-Support our Vets
Help our Vets
Realtors as Super Heroes?
Help our Veterans
Yeah-Cancer Sucks which is why we Donate
Evolution of Nonprofit Fundraising
Very Different Holiday Message
Magic Elixir of Broker Donations to Nonprofits
Blog NonProfit Information
Animal Welfare Supporters
The Sky is Falling-Can REBSEA Superheroes Save us?
Nonprofits working with REBSEA
400th REBSEA member is a Realtor who Donates
Linda Lougee article
Buy a House & Save the World
Subscribe to Newsletter
Wide World of Social Enterprise
REBSEA Newsletter 2014
Purpose of Newsletter
Business that you otherwise would not have
Letter from REBSEA Member
REBSEA Members support Animal Welfare
Animal Love and Protection
REBSEA Members support Veterans
Homes for Heroes
REBSEA Members support Handicapped
Deaf and Blind
REBSEA Members support Environment
Water changes Everything
REBSEA Members support Kids
Teenage Mothers Program
Shelter for Victims of Domestic Violence
High Risk Children
Using Golf to Help Kids
Momas and Kids
Gifts for Foster Kids
REBSEA Members support Health Care
The Future of Nonprofit Organizations
Business Action Plan
Nonprofit Action Plan
REAL ESTATE AND BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
Letter for NPO to send Supporters
Sample Letter to Nonprofit
Sample Letter to Prospect
Member email to Non Profit
email to Non Profit you would like to initiate relationship
Example-America's Disaster Relief
Lawrence "Sparky" Bobo
Southern Sand Realty
St. Paul's Presbyterian ChurchCBRA WKDW 97.5 FM Real Community RadioCharlotte County Homeless CoalitionSalvation Army South Sarasota County Food Pantry
Member profile details
Southern Sand Realty
Nonprofit Organizations Supported
St. Paul's Presbyterian Church
CBRA WKDW 97.5 FM Real Community Radio
Charlotte County Homeless Coalition
Salvation Army South Sarasota County Food Pantry
Lawrence "Sparky" Bobo, Realtor, Southern Sand Realty is a Million Dollar Club Member who helps Home Buyers and Sellers with their Property Transactions. Northern Home Buyers can "Trade your Blizzards for Lizards!" when relocating, investing, or becoming Full-Time Residents.
Sparky is active with St. Paul's Presbyterian Church, CBRA WKDW 97.5 FM Real Community Radio, and the North Port Area Chamber of Commerce.
• Over four decades of experience in business, community, and economic development as a salesman, manager, investor, and owner.
• Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate, SL3070073.
• Strong negotiator, people-person, detail-oriented, knowledge of Florida and South Florida properties with in respect to location, home values and cost of living indices.
• Bachelor of Arts and Masters in Science in Geography, specializing in Land Use and Regional Planning Analyses – Florida State University. Thesis: Computerized Ownership Density Mapping, a Geographical Tool in Land Use Planning.
• Coastal Zone Planner as a staff member of Coastal Coordinating Council. Project Coordinator of the Florida Coastal Zone Management Atlas, a biophysical analysis of Florida's coastal zone, including demographics, land use, ownership information, and aerial photo analysis.
• Measurable knowledge in the field: Neighborhood analysis, Intersection impacts, County economic information profiles, Community Preparedness for Economic Development, and Land Use Analysis.
• Continues to upgrade professional skills by researching on the Internet, attending seminars and taking courses: Wilson Learning Systems – Basic and Advanced Sales Skills Training, Fred Pryor Sales Seminars.
• Proficient in Personal Computer Applications: Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Database applications-ACT, Access, Excel.
626 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33953
© COPYRIGHT 2014, REBSEA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
. Try our all-in-one platform for easy membership management
Try it FREE